Ellen is honoured to stand again for Ryhope ward, where she has been a councillor since 2007. She reaffirms her commitment to the people of Ryhope to continue to fight for a clean and safe environment for people to live in and bring up their children. Ryhope has seen new development around the former hospital site, and the community has grown in strength over the last few years. We need to do more which is why Ellen will continue to fight for Ryhope’s fair share as we go forward. She will continue to put the people of Ryhope first.
Search our site:
- Cummings actions condemned by Sunderland Labour Group
- Council leader says “no rush to open schools further”
- Labour leader warns of looming care crisis post COVID-19
- Sunderland: Six weeks since lockdown
- Labour leader calls on PM to support local authorities
- Labour Group leader pledges to help frontline workers